London, England, WC2H 9JQ, under the website; www.senacea.co.uk.
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal data through the business and while you browse or use this website.
Senacea Ltd. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy notice is a public declaration of how Senacea Ltd. applies the Data Protection Principles & Rights afforded to individuals by the GDPR, to the personal data that we process. This policy sets out how we will treat any personal data we collect from you. Please read the following carefully.
WHAT INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
The information we obtain generally consists of information you provide us about yourself or that we directly collect from you, automatically collected about your interactions with the website and we get from other sources as described further below.
This includes information you provide when you fill out our enquiry form, book a training event or consulting service, search our website, place an order on our site, participate in social media functions on our website, promotion or survey and when you give us feedback.
This may include, but is not limited to, name, job title, name of the organisation, e-mail address, phone number and other onboarding compliance requirements.
· Automatically collected data Information about your IP address, technical information about website visit frequency, browser, operational systems and devices news or technical issues.
· Cookies and Similar technologies Activities overtime across the website as well as across third-party sites, apps or other media.
Information received from other sources:
We may collect information about you from third parties, including sub-contractors, technical, and payment services, analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers
· Any information you decide to share with us by filling in our Enquiry form on senacea.co.uk, phone, e-mail and others.
· Any payment transactions will be processed by one of our trusted third-party payment suppliers and will be encrypted [using SSL technology].
USE OF INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
· To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· To provide information about third-party goods or services with your specific consent. You can withdraw, withhold or amend this consent at any time.
· To notify you about any changes to our services;
· For internal operations on our website, such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
· To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
· To make recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them.
· We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes specified in this Policy. Where it is no longer required, it will be pseudonymised, anonymised, destroyed or erased as appropriate.
· To send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our services by email or similar technology which you have specifically requested. We will always include appropriate “unsubscribe” options in any communication;
· To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website, and services or other correspondence;
Please note that your appointment will be automatically cancelled if we do not hear from you within the first 5 minutes of the call. Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Senacea Ltd. will never sell your personal data or make it available to any third parties without your prior consent. You may withdraw, withhold or amend this consent at any time, except where:
· we are required to do so by law;
· in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
· in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
· to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND RETENTION
Senacea does not seek to retain data for any longer than necessary to carry out our service and fulfil our statutory and contractual obligations. We will hold your personal information in accordance with our Data Retention Policy for as long as:
· is necessary to comply with our legitimate business interests; and/or
· is essential to comply with our legal obligations; and/or
· where required in accordance with our client contractual retention period; and/or
· we have your permission to do so.
YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In respect of your personal data held by Senacea, you have the following rights:
· access to your personal data;
· access to information about how your personal data is processed;
· to correct your personal data if necessary;
· to have your personal data deleted in specific circumstances (please refer to appropriate data protection legislation);
· to restrict how your personal data is processed; We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate.
This privacy notice is strictly for the Senacea website and services only. We are not responsible for the privacy notices of any other sites, apps or other services and channels. Where this website contains links to other websites, we encourage you to review the privacy notices on those other websites on how your personal data is handled.
Cookies are small text files which are planted by this website on your computer’s hard drive. They contain two primary pieces of information: a site name and a unique user ID. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website.
Identify the numbers and activities of users on our site, the pages and links you have visited. These cookies allow us to display an advertisement that is more relevant to you. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. Third parties, including social media apps and websites and searching engines, but not limited to.
Recognise when you visit the site multiple times and remember your preferences.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operations on our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical cookies that allow us to analyse aggregated and/or anonymised data with e.g. Google Analytics.
Marketing cookies that allow us to make ads and content more relevant to users. You can easily disable ads using means provided by platforms or internet browsers.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a period of time reasonably required to conduct the core activities of our company.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.